UPNEDA Suryamitra Recruitment 2017- 25000 Vacancy – UP Government declared an official notification for Group B, C jobs. Uttar Pradesh New & Renewable Energy Development Agency has published this UPNEDA Recruitment to fill 25000 vacant posts. The UPNEDA invites the online applications from eligible candidates for the hiring of UPNEDA Job vacancies under Group B, C, and Marketing Department. Willing aspirants who wish to grow their career in government sector can apply for UPNEDA Suryamitra Recruitment 2017 before 31st May 2017. Before going to apply read all the sections provided below.
UPNEDA Suryamitra Recruitment 2017: Recently, elected UP Chief Minister “Yogi Adityanath” has come out with latest scheme-Suryamitra Yojana for youngsters to provide 25000 employment opportunities under UPNEDA Suryamitra Recruitment 2017. It is an Uttar Pradesh New & Renewable Energy Development Agency (UPNEDA) Suryamitra Skill Development Programme.
The purpose behind is Suryamitra Yojana UP is to provide 25000 Government Jobs to the youth with a short span of two months. The recruitment is for Group B, Group C and Marketing Department posts. Eligible one can come across this Suryamitra Yojana Uttar Pradesh Vacancies.
The National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) is organising Suryamitra Skill Development Programmes. It’s aims is to develop skills of youth, considering the opportunities for employment. The program initiative took by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy in 2015.
UPNEDA Suryamitra Recruitment 2017
Suryamitra Yojana UPNEDA has decided to provide 25,000 Jobs for unemployment youth at Uttar Pradesh. Applicants, who are applying for UPNEDA Group B, C & Marketing Departments Posts, should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation and should have Senior Secondary Pass Certificate from a recognized University. The Details of UPNEDA Group B, C Recruitment 2017 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Application Process, Application Fee and other Info had given below. For the Latest Employment news of UPNEDA Suryamitra Recruitment 2017 Candidates can refer official website. The Official Website of Uttar Pradesh New & Renewable Energy Development Agency is www.upneda.org.in.
Who can apply for Suryamitra Yojana
- Which candidates are Graduate & Post Graduate, they can apply for this scheme.
- More About Suryamitra Scheme
- This idea has been taken by Yogi Adityanath to provide 25,000 Vacancy in upcoming two months. Multiple Name suggestion has been given by
- officers for this scheme. But Yogi Adityanath choose one as Suryamitra Yojana.
- As we find many peoples searches Yogi Adityanath Government Job Scheme in UP. So, now Yogi Adityanath bringing a scheme as named
- Suryamitra Yojana Uttar Pradesh to give 25000 jobs under UPNEDA Recruitment 2017.
- There are no more updates about this and scheme will be launch in last week of May. For more info you can visit at official website of UPNEDA.
How to apply
- To apply for the scheme one has to go to their official website. In their official website the candidates will find the tab ‘What’s new’. By clicking on the tab they will get a list box. Select the ‘recruitment news’ from the list.
- In the recruitment news you will get the information about how to apply for the scheme. There will be an online application form that must be filled up by the candidate.
- After submitting the form online, upload your scanned copy of recent photograph (passport size) and also a scanned copy of your signature. Then submit them for further verification.
- Once the verification or screening of the candidates will be done, the selected candidates will be notified about the admit card (online) and the exam details (venue, time and so on) via email or phone number.
- The next step will be appearing for the exam which is expected to take place in the end of the month May 2017. Once you did with the written exam, wait for the results. After passing the exam you will notified about the further process of availing the program.
The official site for the scheme is http://upneda.org.in/. Candidates can click on this link to reach the official website of UPNEDA. Candidates required to apply through this website only. No offline process of application is available under this scheme.
- Closing Date To Submit an Online Application Form: 31-05-2017
Check Official Link: UPNEDA Recruitment