Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Out: Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification 2022 for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) posts for 210 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 from 18th June to 10th July 2022 from the official website.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Out of 210 Junior Court Assistant
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfil the following essential qualifications and other eligibility conditions as of 01.07.2022 for the preparation of a panel for filling up 210 vacancies anticipated up to 31.12.2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Recruitment Organization: Supreme Court of India (SCI)
Post Name: Junior Court Assistant
Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 35400/- Basic + GP 4200/-
Gross: Rs. 63068/- per month
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2022
Mode of Apply: Online
Official Website: sci.gov.in
Supreme Court of India Essential Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer Knowledge of Computer operation
Supreme Court Recruitment Age Requirement:
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as of 01.07.2022. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
Supreme Court Recruitment Closing Date for online applications:
The starting date for online registration of application is 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs and the last date thereof is 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
- Objective Written Exam- 2 hours (negative marking of 1/4th marks)
- Computer Knowledge Test (Objective)
- Typing Test (English)- 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) – 2 hours
- Document Verification
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
- It comprises a total of 125 Objective Type Questions
- The time duration will be of 2 Hours
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022- Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female candidates Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply online for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
- Check the eligibility from the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF given in this article.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.sci.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form