NEET Exam 2023 – Gujarat Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Admission Merit List Declared
NEET Exam 2023: Candidates can get the NEET 2023 EXAM Official in the month of 17th July 2023. National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) Gujarat Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Admission Merit List Declared is a national-level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify for the NEET 2023 Result. NEET paper Solution 2023 Examination is most likely to be held on 17th July (Sunday) 2021. Here we are providing details about NEET Result 2023 including coaching institutes like Aakash, Allen, etc.
Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) Constituted under Section 4 of the Gujarat Professional Medical Education Institutions, Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees Act., 2007, Guj.3 of 2008 Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
NEET Exam 2023 Gujarat Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Admission Merit List Declared
NEET 2023 Notification – After the exam is over, candidates can download NEET Notification 2023 from this page. It will be provided by coaching institutes like Aakash, Allen, etc. To calculate marks from NEET Notification, add 4 marks for every answer that matches and deduct 1 mark for each incorrect response. NEET Merit 2023 and question papers are the best source to evaluate performance. These are provided as pdf, for each set in the exam. NTA also released NEET 2023 official Notification. It is released a few days after the exam at ntaneet.nic.in. Know how to use NEET 2023 Merit, how to use it, and more from this page.
NEET Exam 2023 Merit List Declared
NEET Exam 2023 will be released by the National Testing Agency. The Merit of NEET 2023 will be released in two phases. In the first phase, a provisional NEET 2023 Exam Date will be released. Candidates will be able to raise objections against the provisional paper Solution of NEET Merit 2023. After considering the valid objection, NTA will revise the provisional NEET Merit 2023 incorporating the changes in it. In the second phase, the final paper Solution of NEET paper Solution 2023 will be released. These NEET paper Solution 2023 are released immediately after the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted.
Highlights of NEET Exam 2023 Date Application Form
- Candidates must exercise the option of question paper medium wisely as it cannot be changed later.
- CBSE will allot test center as per preferences filled by candidate in the application form of NEET 2023
- Those who belong to the creamy layer of OBC must select Unreserved.
- Check spellings, aadhaar / number / aadhaar enrolment number / registration number issued by CBSE facilitation number / passport number / ration card number / bank account number / other valid govt. identity card number, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID before submitting details for NEET Exam 2023 registration.
- If the application fee is being paid through a debit/credit card then details of it should be kept handy.
- Confirmation page generation confirms correctness and final submission of NEET application form 2023. It is also sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Applicants must note down the registration number after filling the form.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date.
- A single NEET paper Solution 2023 application form must be submitted.
NEET Exam 2023 Date – Details you fill in the form
- Name as per aadhaar card
- Date of birth as per aadhaar card
- Gender as per aadhaar card
- Mother’s name as given in high school certificate
- Father’s name as given in high school certificate
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- The annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent
- Belonging to rural/urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination center
NEET Exam 2023 application fee
- For the general category: ₹1,600
- General-EWS, OBC-NCL: ₹1,500
- SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender: ₹900
Outside India: ₹8,500
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2022 up to 11:50 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07-05-2022 up to 11:50 PM
- Date for Examination: 17-07-2022
Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Admission Merit List
If any candidate has any queries regarding the merit list, kindly send an e-mail on email@example.com with a scanned readable copy of all relevant documents regarding merit query on or before 25-01-2022 till 1:00 pm. [કોઈપણ ઉમેદવારને મેરિટ-લિસ્ટ અંગે કોઇપણ પ્રશ્ન/સમસ્યા/રજૂઆત હોય તો તેવા ઉમેદવારે firstname.lastname@example.org પર યોગ્ય પ્રમાણપત્રોની સ્કેન કોપી તા. ૨૫-૦૧- ૨૦૨૨, બપોરે ૧.૦૦ વાગ્યા સુધીમાં e-મેઈલ કરવાની રહેશે.]
the examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: A total of 180 questions will ask in the exam.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper-based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective-type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: The question paper will ask in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
NEET Exam 2023 paper Solution
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG), 2023“Online” only.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2023 & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2023 is as follows:
- The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as of the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website…
- Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and the Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of the Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and the Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
- The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking/UPI.
iii. E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
Please keep all these documents for future reference:
|(i)||Proof of remittance of fee|
|(ii)||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of Online Application|
|(iii)||Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota|
- Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-9 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
4 simple steps to Apply Online
- 1. Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- 2. Upload photo and signature*
- 3. Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- 4. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
06 September 2022
– 2023- Reg.
(UG) – 2022 at different centers located in 202 cities throughout the country and abroad
on 12 September 2021 (Sunday) from 02:00 to 05:00 p.m. in Pen and Paper mode.
their Application No. and Date of Birth) along with the Undertaking from the website
https://neet.nta.nic.in/ w.e.f. 06 September 2021 (Monday) and go through the
instructions contained therein as well as in the Information Bulletin.
instructions mentioned in the Question paper and abide by the same.
A sample OMR Answer Sheet along with the instructions on How to fill in OMR
Answer Sheet is already uploaded on the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
candidates are advised to carefully read the Instructions on ‘How to fill in OMR Answer
In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for NEET (UG) –
2023 along with Undertaking, he/she can contact on 011-40759000 or e-mail at
The candidates may note that the Admit Card will not be sent by post.
Application forms. They are advised to contact NTA at email@example.com.
The candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting the NTA website(s)
www.nta.ac.in and https://neet.nta.nic.in/ for the latest updates.
NEET Answer Key 2021: जारी हुई नीट आंसर-की, ऐसे करें डाउनलोड
ऐसे डाउनलोड करें आंसर-की
- आंसर-की डाउनलोड करने के लिए सबसे पहले ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट neet.nta.nic.in पर जाएं.
- अब वेबसाइट पर दिए गए आंसर-की के लिंक पर क्लिक करें.
- इसके बाद एप्लीकेशन नंबर और जन्मतिथि की मदद से लॉग इन करें.
- अब आपकी आंसर-की स्क्रीन पर आ जाएगी.
- इसे चेक कर डाउनलोड कर लें.
આ પેપર સોલ્યુશન ઓફિશિયલ નથી. માત્ર જાણકારી માટે જ છે જેની નોંધ લેશો
NEET Exam 2021 Paper Solution All Set Answer Key By Allen Click Here
NEET Exam 2021 Paper Solution Chemistry By Allen Click Here
NEET Exam 2021 Admit Card Click Here
How to fill in OMR Answer Sheet Click Here
NEET Exam 2021 Registration Click Here
NEET RESULT 2020 Click Here to Download
NEET Official Answer key 2020 Download Here
NEET paper Solution 2020
Gujarat NEET paper Solution 2020 Download Here
NEET exam 2021 FAQs
Can a student who has studied from an open school apply for NEET 2021?
As per the official NEET UG 2021 notification, open school students cannot appear in NEET.
What is the minimum percentage required to appear for the NEET exam?
For SC, ST, and OBC category marks requirement is 40%. For candidates with loco-motor disability of lower limbs, a minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH, 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
If I am pursuing the class 12 exam in the year 2021, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, students who are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2020 can also appear in CBSE NEET UG 2021. However, their admission will be subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Can candidates older than 25 years of fill NEET 2021 application form?
The age limit for NEET 2021 exam has been finalized. The age limit set for the NEET exam is 25 years for unreserved category students, and there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, OBC category students.
Why should we give our own mobile number or email ID?
You should give your own or your parent’s mobile number and email ID because CBSE will send all updates of NEET paper Solution 2021 via SMS and email to these contact points. Personal contact will help you stay up-to-date.
How to pay the application fee?
Application fee payment can be done via either credit card/debit card or net banking / UPI or e-wallet of CSCs.
How will I know that my NEET 2021 form has been submitted?
If your NEET 2021 form confirmation page generates then that means your form has been submitted. Remember to download and print it.
How will I know if there is any mistake in the photograph or signature?
If there is any correction necessary in photograph or signature then CBSE will send you an email/SMS. Also you can check that in candidate login. You can make corrections then.
Are NRIs, OCI, PIO allowed to appear in NEET 2021?
Yes, Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are all eligible for NEET (UG)-2021.
I am appearing in the class 12 exam in 2021. Am I eligible? What will be my qualifying code?
Yes you are eligible if you are appearing in the class 12 exam in 2021. Your qualifying code will be 01.
Do I need to send the confirmation page of the NEET 2021 application form to CBSE?
No, there is no need for you to send the confirmation page to CBSE.
Common Services Centres / Facilitation Centers
CBSE is likely to set up CSCs in order to provide support to rural region candidates, who need help with NEET UG 2021 Online Application Form. A list of CSCs can be seen at the csc.gov.in website. Charges are applicable to avail of CSC services.
|Preparing email, submission of application form, printout||Rs 25|
|Online fee payment||0.5% of the transaction|
|Downloading of admit card / OMR / answer key||10|
|Online claim form responses/key||25|
|Printout per page||5|
Plus taxes if applicable.
After filling NEET Exam 2023 Application Form, you should retain the following documents.
- Confirmation page printouts x 3.
- Proof of fee payment prin out.
- Passport size photograph, same as the one you uploaded in application form x 5.
- Self-declaration system generated copy (candidates from JnK who opted for 15% of all India quota seats).
Cases of rejection of NEET Exam 2023 paper Solution
- It is incomplete.
- You did not pay a fee.
- The application was not in accordance with CBSE guidelines.
Helpline numbers for CBSE NEET Exam 2023 are given below. Services available on working days from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM. :
Help desk: Call at 011-22041807 / 011-22041808. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll-free: Call at 1800118002. Email to email@example.com.
NEET Exam 2023 branch: Call at 9773720177,78,79. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEET Exam 2023 Official Website
- The official website of NEET Exam 2023 is www.ntaneet.nic.in. Apart from that, some updates also reflect at www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Notification, syllabus, application form, admit card all will / are available at www.ntaneet.nic.in. However, at the time of result, it will come at cbseresults.nic.in.
Dress code for CBSE NEET UG 2023
In the brochure, only CBSE has announced the exact dress code for the exam. The reason behind CBSE imposing rules on what to wear and what not to wear for the exam is to avoid cheating cases.
Things that you can wear: Slippers and sandals with low heels for footwear; no shoes. Trousers or salwar for lower-body wear. In the upper body, you can wear half sleeve light clothes without a big brooch or badge or button or flower.
Things that you cannot wear: Shoes, sunglasses, full sleeves clothes, watches, bracelets, any sort of jewelry, scree, cap.
NEET Exam 2023 Admit card
The NTA will issue Admit Cards of NEET (UG) 2021 on the Board’s website at www.ntaneet.nic.in. You should be able to download the hall ticket by 1st week of September 2021. NTA does not send any individual intimation or send the admit card by post. Candidates must check their Roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, the language of question paper with the name and address of the examination center.
NEET Exam 2023 paper Solution
After the entrance test, the NTA board shall publish challengeable answer keys in codes A, B, C, and D. You will be able to see the images of OMR responses that you had marked in the paper. Candidates noticing errors can challenge the answer key with authentic support. The fee amount for challenging is Rs.1000/- per response. Refund of the amount is subject to the board accepting the challenge.
NEET UG 2023 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education evaluates the Answer Sheets. Candidates awarded marks out of 720. There shall be no category-wise result sheet.
NEET 2023 IMP Link:
NEET Application Form 2019 FAQs || Registration