Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police Department has recently announced the official notification for the Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2017 for filling 322 vacant posts of Police Sub-Inspector. Job seekers can apply online for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification 2017 through the official website @mahapolice.gov.in. Eligible candidates can fill online Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 application form on or before the last date 4th July 2017. Moreover, for other details such as selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc., are given below.
Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment 2017 ==== Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the Police Sub Inspector Departmental Competitive Preliminary Exam. The advertisement is for the filling of the SI posts by the examination. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode.Government jobs The total Sub Inspector vacancies are 322. Mumbai Police Sub Inspector Bharti Online Form The educational qualification for the Police posts is Matriculation. Those aspirants who passed the SSC standard from any recognized board can apply for the Maharashtra Police Transport SI Recruitment 2017. The candidates can also check the information about the Maharashtra Police Notification 2017.
•Post Name: Police Sub-Inspector
•No. of Vacancies: 322
•Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Candidates applying for MPSC PSI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 35 years
- Maharashtra Police official Notification 2017 for more reference
How to Apply Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment 2017
- Log on to MPSC careers page at official website.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the MPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form