GUJCET 2017 Hall Ticket/Admit Card – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has announced that Gujarat will be conducting an entrance examination for admissions into the B.Tech and B.E courses offered by the various engineering institutes of the state. The notification, which was released on December 1, 2016 states that GUJCET 2017 will now be the gateway to admission into all engineering courses in Government, Grant in aid and self-financed institutes in the state for Government quota seats and Management quota. ACPC will be the responsible authority for the entire admission process whereas Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will be the exam conducting body. The entrance examination – GUJCET 2017 will be held on May 11, 2017. The application form of GUJCET 2017 will also be available for all eligible applicants from March 30 to April 16, 2017. The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours. Admissions will be granted on the basis of the merit list composed of 60% weightage on marks obtained in 10+2 standard qualifying examinations and 40% weight age on marks obtained in GUJCET 2017. For more information about the important dates, eligibility criteria, application form and more about GUJCET 2017, read the full article.
GUJCET Medical 2017 Exam Summary
Exam Name Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Commonly known as GUJCET
Exam level State Level
Conducting Authority Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department
GUJCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be considered eligible for GUJCET 2017 examination only if you satisfy the following conditions:
- You need to be 17 years of age and need to be of Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination.
- You need to have cleared in Higher Secondary Certificate examination from a recognised board/university to apply for the examination.
- You need to have secured at least 50% of the total in the examination in case of general category (45% in case of reserved category).
- Those of you applying for BE, B.Tech courses need to have PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Those of you who desire to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses should have PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects.
- Applicants firstly open the official website which is www.gseb.org
- Search the option of GUJCET admit card 2017
- Fill the details like registration number and email ID.
- Admit card will be displayed on your monitor screen
- Download it for the future use
- You are required to pay the application fee of Rs 250/- through DD in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”
- If candidates fail to pay fee their application will be rejected.
GUJCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
- Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- 25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
GUJCET 2017 Admit card will be released by the admission committee tentatively in May 2017. The mode of access for the admit card is expected to be online. All information regarding the examination day i.e., exam centre, date, timings and more will be written in the admit card of GUJCET 2017. It is important for all applicants to keep the admit card with them safely and produce it during the examination. Failure to show the admit card during the exam day will lead to the disqualification of the applicant.
GUJCET Result 2017
The admission committee will be releasing the result of GUJCET 2017 in online mode. The result will consist of the scores of the applicants along with their names and roll numbers. The applicants will have to log in with their credentials and access their result which will be released tentatively in May 2017.
GUJCET Counselling 2017
All selected applicants, whose names have been listed in the merit list will have to register themselves online for the counselling session. The admission committee will be conducting the counselling session in online mode. The applicants will be required to select their preference of colleges and courses online. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the merit, category of the applicant and availability of seats during counselling. After the applicants are successfully allotted, the allotment list will be published online. The applicants will have to print out the information letter. The tuition fees will have to be paid by the applicants to confirm the allotment. After being successfully allotted, the applicants will have to submit the self attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Centre:
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- GUJCET 2017 Result
- School Leaving or Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Income issued by the authority empowered by the State of Government in this behalf.
- Photograph of the applicant for other State/other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary School Examination Board
- Other certificates as the admission committee deems necessary.
Important Date GUJCET 2017 :
- Online Registration Start 30-03-2017 (30th march)
- Last date to apply 16-04-2017 (16th april)
- Exam Date 11th May 2017
- GujCET 2017 exam Date 11-05-2017