Dena Bank Recruitment Probationary Officer 300 Posts 2017 | Apply Online Dena Bank, Dena Corporate Center, Mumbai has released a notification on its official website inviting applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. PO Post The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. Candidates will be selected for Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course. Dena Bank Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.denabank.com Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via Gkexams.in
Dena Bank is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Probationary Officer Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post. Last Date of Apply 09-May-2017. Total numbers of vacancies are 300 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government. Indian citizen having age in between 20 to 29 years can apply for this Dena Bank Recruitment 2017..
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – 300 Probationary Officer Posts Details
Those who are interested in these Dena Bank jobs in India and meet with the whole eligibility criteria related to these Dena Bank job below in the same post. Read the whole article carefully before applying.
Organisation Name: Dena Bank
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 300
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Pay Scale: Rs.23700 – 45950/-
Dena Bank Recruitment What is the Process for Selection this Bank job?
Applicants who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection. The various rounds of selections are as follow:
1: Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2: Selection will be held on Oral Test.
3: Selection will be held on Interview.
What is the Application Fee for these Bank Jobs in India?
1: Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 50/-
2: For All Others: Rs.400/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
What is the Procedure to Apply These Bank Jobs
The Process for applying these Graduate Pass jobs in India is to apply online. There is no other way to apply these Government jobs. Below we also share the direct official link to apply. We advise all interested candidates to click on that link for online application form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DENA BANK APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to Dena Bank careers page at official website denabank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Dena Bank Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 online application form
Dena Bank Recruitment Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date for Online Registration 18.04.2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017
- Last date for Online Registration 09.05.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 30.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) 11.06.2017